Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hawaii





Kaui and her Papa, she cried every time he held her.



Waikiki



Me and Kaui at Paradise Cove


Isalei and Kaui
Aunty Keola, Jolie, Kaui, and Isalei

On the plane flying to Hawaii


In April we went to Honolulu, Hawaii on the Island of Oahu. It's where my husband was born and raised, and where all of his family is. It was the most exciting vacation I have ever been on. It was extremely HOT, but very beautiful. We did something every single day we were there. Paradise Cove and Waikiki were a couple of places we went. We also got to celebrate my sister in law's birthday. And I finally got to meet more of my family. I loved every minute down there, even though I thought I was going to die from the heat. I can't wait until we get to visit again.

No comments: